Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter

Thursday we went to an local event called Tons of Trucks. They had everything from Firetrucks, to mail truck, to bulldozers, and much more. Jace loves to point out every type of truck and bus that we pass as we are driving. Clint and I thought he would love going and getting on all of these vehicles. Jace got on some of the vehicles like the school bus and UPS truck, but he was scared of many of them. The fire truck pictured below was one truck he refused to get on.
Today was Easter. Jace got to do his own egg hunt when he woke up. He loved it. He wanted to open up each egg when he found them. We had to encourage him to keep looking so it wouldn't take us an hour. We then went to church where our preacher delivered an incredible sermon, like always. After church we had a few people over for lunch and a larger egg hunt. I say a few, but it ended up being around 35 people. My house was packed but we had a great time. Here are a few pictures of our matching Easter outfits. It is kinda corny but I have fun picking them out and think the boys look so cute. I'll enjoy it until Jace is old enough to tell me he doesn't want to do it anymore.
And one final thing, but no picture and you will thank me for it. Clint wanted me to inform everyone that Jace peepeed in the potty for the first time last night, standing up. He hasn't done it since and I don't think he is ready to potty train yet. It did thrill Clint to death cause he is bound and determined Jace is gonna learn standing up from the beginning. All I can think of is the messes I am going to have to deal with.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am so glad you guys had a good turn out at the potluck! Sorry we could not make it...not quite ready for the crowd yet. I like the outfits. It is not like they are the exact same outfit...just coordinated, so you should have a long time to get to pick them out. :) Good luck on the potty training! It may be time to think about taking out any rugs around the potty. :)