Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Future Wildcats

Paying those big bucks to Abilene Christian University is paying off big. Not only did we receive a great education, we found each other. One other big perk is the free t-shirt you receive after you have a child! Seriously, so worth the thousands upon thousands spent. Thanks mom and dad! All jokes aside, we do love ACU and really hope our children decide to go there too. Maybe they really are born to be a wildcat like the shirt says.
ACU has a magazine called the ACU Today that they send out to Alumni and people who donate money the ACU. Each issue they have a page or two of peoples children in there free t-shirts. We never took a picture to submit off Jace so we took one of the two of them and will see if they make it into the magazine. Here is the best shot we got.

Is it a bad thing that Jace, being 3 years old now, and Hayden, almost 7 months, can both fit into the same size shirt? They are both wearing a size 12 month onesie!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Kristin! I am so glad you found my blog! This is the BEST way to reconnect and keep up with people. Your family is so sweet! Ashley

Jodi said...

SO glad you found me too!!! I look forward to catching up with your sweet family! Funny... I just got out Reagan's ACU onesie TODAY to try and take her picture to send in. Weird! Anyways, your kiddos are precious. Glad to see you guys are doing well! Tell Clint hi for me. I've told David about him and those roommates of his and how they took good care of us in the Abilene house next door. :)

Hughes said...

I love my precious nephews! They are so cute. I miss them so much. Talk about big bucks...we registered Lauren at Midland Christian today. I guess at least we'll be used to paying tuition when they start ACU! :)

Jennifer said...

Hey Kristen,

I found your blog, somehow....searching late at night the other night and jumping from one blog to the other.

Your boys are precious! I have 2 boys as well. Maybe they can be future Wildcats together!!

Angela Robinson said...

Kristin,
Man, it's been a long time! I just found your blog through the Team's. Your boys are precious!

The furniture that your father-in-law made is amazing...especially that headboard. I can't believe he hasn't been a woodworker for his entire life. You are very blessed to have him (we're about to spend a small fortune on Norah's big girl bed)

--Angela