Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our little one

is now One! I can't believe it. How the year has flown by. Just one year ago he looked like this.
Now he is such a big boy. We had his birthday party the other day. He didn't really get into the presents, but oh how he loved his cake! Clint's parents were there and we invited a few families over to celebrate with us. It was a fun time.
Hayden opening his gifts
Jace helping Hayden blow out his candle
Let me see what this tastes like!

Mmmm! I think I like this!

I think all that suger has kicked in!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I am loving Hayden's M&M shirt.

BexInTheCity said...

happy birthday hayden!!! I actually remember when he was born and people announcing it at church on wednesday night. I had just moved back here. time flies!! and what a cute cake!! (did you make it??) Audrey had a flaming pink cake for her first birthday and i kid you not she pooped pink for a solid three days. NEON pink!!!

Sandi said...

I love the baby picture -- he looks so sweet!