Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, May 2, 2008

my little ones...literally

I wasn't expecting to have really large children, but I don't think I expected to grow em this small. Jace is such a skinny minny. People often ask if he is tall for his age, which he is not. I think that is just because he is so skinny. He will turn 4 in 2 months. He stepped on the scale last night and appears to weigh the same thing he did when he turned 3. A whopping 30lbs. Since about 18 months I have struggled to keep his pants up. Luckily they have adjustable waist pants out there. He is still wearing some of his 18-24 month shorts this spring (as long as they aren't too short). How sad is that. Oh well. He is still such a cutie. I've included a picture of his new obsession. Tattoos. The one across his chest is suppose to be an arm band, but was way to long. So he though his chest would be the perfect spot. My other little one just went to the doctor for his 15 month check up. He is in the 1% for height and below the chart for weight, like -5% if you could go negative. He just seems content to not grow very much. I can't complain much about him weighing 19lbs since he still isn't walking and I have to carry him. I had gotten a bunch of 12-18 month clothes for him to wear this summer. They are huge. I had to get in the attic and bring out all of Jace's 6-12 month summer stuff. Here is Hayden's new found love, the little tikes car. he loves to sit there and turn the steering wheel and open and close the door. Entertains him for a long time.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

We can so relate to the "being little" thing! Graham weighs 27 lbs right now and he is 3 1/2 y/o. He too can still wear 18 month shorts! I have such a hard time finding him pants b/c if they fit in the waist they are WAY too short. Oh well! At least our boys are cute!!

Rachel said...

your kiddos are cuties!! we have two boys also - just had our second son march 26th - he's a skinny minny too;)

happy mother's day!!

rachel (brainard) elder