Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photo shoot

Here are the pictures from Jace's 4 yr and Hayden's 18 month shoot. It was an adventure. It is the first time we have taken pictures since Hayden has become very mobile. He didn't want to sit down or stay still at all. The lady taking the pictures did a great job getting shots whenever she could. We also had pictures done of my niece and nephew and some of my sisters and me. It was fun. I would highly recommend The Picture People if you guys are looking for somewhere new to get pictures done.

Jace at 4 years old

Hayden at 18 months

My boys: Don't they just melt your heart!

The Cousins: Hayden, Micaela, Riley, and Jace

Micaela and Riley

Riley at 8 years old

Micaela at 5 years old

My sister Tonya with her sweet kids


Tonya, Me, and Stacy


















1 comment:

Rachel said...

precious pictures!!! your boys are adorable!