Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Budding Artist

My little Jace has just amazed me with the things he can do since he started pre-school this year. He has learned the months of the year, days of the week, writing a lot more letters, and counting higher. Most of all his artistic skills are starting to show (see example below). This past week they created a family crest in class. I had never seen him draw people so that was exciting for me. He also wrote his last name. That was definitely a first. I was just so proud of Jace's work that I had to share it with you all.
A brief description of what the pictures are of: Top Left: Clint and I getting married Top Right: Our family skateboarding (which we have never done) Me on the left with Hayden on my shoulders, Clint in the middle on a skateboard with Jace on the right, and the sun of course. Bottom: Last name on the bottom.

4 comments:

kakens said...

I like your wedding dress. :)

The Davidson Family said...

take that kid skate boarding! your the cool mom!

Anonymous said...

That is great! I love your wedding dress it is just how I remember it! And I think Jace is trying to tell you he wants a skateboard! :)

Jill said...

That's so sweet. He did a great job. Makes me want to send Claire to preschool.