Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful

With Thanksgiving around the corner and nothing too exciting to post on, I thought I would jot down some things we are thankful for right now in our family.


Jace:
Video Games
Clothes
Transformers
Toys
Family


Hayden:
Elmo
Cereal
"Pips" (chips)
Class (church or mmo)


Clint: (made up by Kristin)
A day off
Coming home at a decent time
Texas Tech Football
My wife


Kristin:
A heater (it is already a cold winter)
Mothers Morning Out (every mom needs a morning off)
The rare times Jace climbs into my lap to snuggle
Walmart (I love one stop shopping)
Hayden saying "Watch mommy watch" as he shows me whatever he thinks is cool
A husband who sacrifices so much to provide for our family
A good day
Lemonade
Seeing my boys play together
Family
Friends

There are so many other things I could add to list list, but it will do for now.

3 comments:

Hughes said...

Wreck 'Em Tech!

Sandi said...

You should have elaborated about how Clint is thankful for his wife just like you did about how you're thankful for him. :)

Jodi said...

I love how you did Clint's list for him. Greatness. :)