Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, May 22, 2009

Done

Well we are wrapping things up around our house. Getting ready for summer and Brynley's arrival. One thing now done is Jace's year of preschool. He had his graduation on Wednesday and was so excited about it (if you can't tell by the look on his face!)
I am done with my pregnancy, well almost. We will go in on Wed. night to begin the induction. This picture was taken about 3 weeks ago. Just imagine it a little bigger now and you will get the picture of how monstrous I look and feel!
Brynley's nursery is ready for her. I just have one wall above the crib to find something to put on it. I made the new bedding and Clint painted the changing table black to match. I love it.


Just thought I would finish up the blog with a cute picture of Hayden and Jace in the shirts Nana gave them. Do we have a future doctor and baseball player on our hands? Not according to Jace. As of now he wants to work at the airport gate. (directing planes, loading luggage, anything out by the plane.)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO talented!! Her room looks awesome!! Looking forward to grwat news about that sweet baby girl. Tell Clint he's gonna be toast, if he doesn't know it already. Little girls do something special to daddies.... :)

Dusti See said...

Hey, girl. Never knew about the blog but it is great to see it now. You Lokk awesome and the room looks great for your little girl. Keep us in the loop and congrats to the whole family with your newest addition on its way.

The Davidson Family said...

I love her room!! Looks like Brynley! It's funny how much your belly looks like mine did. I'm eagerly awaiting the news that little sister is here!
Love you, Tiff