Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, August 28, 2009

3 months

Well time is just flying by. It seems like I just had Brynley last week, but here she is turning 3 months. My little girl. I can't believe it. Here are a couple pics of her favorite things. Actually her most favorite thing is to be in someones arms, but second to that she loves her playmat and the bumbo. Brynley is already a busybody. She likes to be sitting up and looking at what all is going on. She likes to be in the know. Brynley also loves to talk. She will lay there and blow spit bubbles and coo at you all day long if you will let her. Love my sweet girl.






1 comment:

kakens said...

I just saw her a couple of weeks ago - how does she already look different??? You swapped babies with someone, didn't you?