Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Monday, December 14, 2009

Where did it go?

Time has flown by and I am not sure where it went.  Brynley is 6 months old already.  I can't believe it.  I am amazed at how quickly it happened.  She continues to be such a joy and blessing in our lives.  My heart grows bigger everyday as my love for her grows.  Brynley is such a laid back baby.  She can roll over but chooses not to most of the time.  She sits a little on her own but still falls over a lot if not supported.  We have begun baby food and she seems to enjoy it all so far.  Brynley's stats are Height:  26 1/2 in  and Weight:  16lb 7oz.  I sure love this baby girl!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the falling over part is due to her heavy-laden head! Balance is tricky to begin with, but try it with a floral arrangement askew on your forehead!!-the part of a family that doesn't know anything-you'll figure it out!