Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, August 6, 2010

Kiddos rooms

So we have been doing some painting around here.  I finally have the kids rooms pretty much done.  I still need to finish one set of Brynleys curtains and paint her dresser black.  That will complete her room.
Haydens room was a pain to paint.  Don't buy duck tape brand painting tape.  FYI.  You will have to repaint a lot where the tape pulled off the paint.  No fun.  I am pleased with the final results though.  I plan on puting constuction signs up to decorate his walls.  Then his room will be complete.
Jace's room is done.  The orange and navy are looking lighter in this picture than they do in person.  He really enjoyed helping me paint and he loves the final results!
I have a new couch and new kitchen chairs on the way and I can't wait for them to get here.  Next room to tackle is the master.  No painting need though, thank goodness.

4 comments:

The Davidson Family said...

love it! looks like it was alot of work!

kakens said...

Cute!!! You've been workin hard! Need to come see you soon...

Rach said...

The rooms look great Kristen! How do you make your curtains?

Jill said...

Looks great! Hope you're all well.