Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Thursday, May 17, 2007

my munchkin

Well Hayden is officially 4 months old. We took him to the doctor on Monday and he is doing great. He weighs 14lbs 1 oz and is 24 1/2in long. I call him my munchkin because he is alot smaller than Jace was. Jace weighed 15lbs 6 oz and was 26 in long. Hayden also likes to be dramatic with the shots. I know they hurt, and I don't like them either. He is in a bad mood for like 24 hours after his shots.



Jace really likes his little brother. So much so he is all over Hayden all the time. He also likes to take Hayden's toys to show him how to really play with them. Hayden is learning how to stick up for himself already!

1 comment:

Jill said...

He's already showing his unique personality, huh? So glad Jace is having a good time with him.