Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Thursday, May 3, 2007


We just brought down the exersaucer from the attic. Hayden seems to like it for short periods. Here is a pic of Jace on the left and Hayden below so you can compare if they look alike or not. I have had many people say they think that they do. I see it some, but not much.










We also have this cool seat called a Bumbo. New thing since Jace was born. It is made so that little babies can sit up in it without falling over. He likes it if you can't tell. It is amazing that even with all these inventions, toys that we have that a baby's favorite entertainment is people. Hayden would much rather be sitting in my lap with me talking to him than in either of these. Thing is, I like it. I would much rather sit with him in my lap smiling at me, than doing anything else. These baby days go by so fast. Hayden will be 4 months old in a week. How time flies.




















No comments: