Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Jace turns 3!

Jace had his 3rd birthday party today. I can't believe how old he is already. Life flies by so quickly, if you don't watch out it will pass you by and you may not even notice. I have definately noticed. All the things Jace has accomplished in 3 years, amazing. Smiling, sitting, crawling, standing, walking, eating, talking, throwing a ball, doing a puzzle, coloring, counting, saying his ABC's, pointing out colors, all amazing things. The most amazing thing though would have to be giving me a kiss and saying "I love you" with out being prompted. Here are some birthday pics from Jace's life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My look how he has grown! What a cutie! Did you make that cake Kris? Impressive! Sorry we couldn't be there to help him celebrate, hope you all had a good time! We really need to find a time to get together! Tell your boys hello from all of us!

Hollie Reese said...

Hey- I just found your blog off of Tiffany's! How are you? Your family is precious!