Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, June 12, 2009

2 weeks

I don't have much to update but wanted to put some new pics on for the grandparents! Brynley is 2 weeks old now. We had her appointment today and she is up to 9lbs 13 oz. Poor girl had to get her heel pricked again to give some blood. She didn't like that at all. Who can blame her though. So far she is a great baby. I am sure I am going to jinks myself by typing this. She has had her days and nights straight from the time we brought her home. She is already going between 5 and 8 hours between feeding at night. I am amazed at how rested I feel compared to last time. I truly am blessed. Her little miss is all dressed up to go to church Wed. night.



4 comments:

Amy said...

She's adorable! And I love that outfit.

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness! She is just GORGEOUS!! And a fabulous baby too... doesn't get ANY better! :) Glad you feel so rested and well, especially after the csection.

Ashley said...

BEAUTIFUL! Glad you guys are doing so well. I can't believe you are a mom of THREE kids!!

Dusti See said...

She is beautiful!! CONGRATS!!These are the first pics I have seen and saw all the others too. I agree with everyone else, you ALL look great and I am glad to hear life with three is going so well. You are a great woman and have a wonderful family. Love and miss you all bunches. Dusti