Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Sunday, June 28, 2009

one month old

I can't believe it has been a month already. Brynley is growing like a weed. She is starting to give us little grins, which I adore seeing. Her brothers continue to love on her every chance they get. Brynley is pretty easy going and just goes with the flow of our family, not that she had a choice. I am enjoying the fact that it is summer and we don't have set things on our schedule. I am sure it will be interesting come school time when we have to get into a schedule. Just a few pics for you all. I thought she looked adorable in her pillowcase dress. I am a little biased though!




3 comments:

Susie said...

Nope, you are not biased....she IS adorable in the pillow case dress AND everything else!

Jodi said...

She IS adorable in that dress! Too sweet!! Sweet big brothers too. I do feel a little sad sometimes that my girls don't have a big brother...... it's special.

Jill said...

I agree. You're totally right on this one - she is adorable. And I should know. I'm an expert in appreciating adorable girls. When I get my act together I'll send some pics of mine. Love and miss you.