Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Already?

I just can't believe it. Jace is 5. 5 years old. I just can't believe it. We had his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese this year. They had a blast. They played games, ate pizza, played games, ate cake, and played games. They were in heaven. Here are a few pics from the party!
Jace enjoying his pizza
Blowing out the candles on his Transformers cakeLevi, Jagger, Jace, and Mark with Chuck E

The toys of choice these days are Legos and Transformers. I believe we own 20 Transformers now. The picture below is all the Lego sets he got for his birthday. Jace and Pops have spent much of the last 36 hours putting them together.
I will leave you with some recent pictures of my big 5 year old!


2 comments:

Sandi said...

Happy birthday, Jace -- sorry we couldn't be at the party!!

Hughes said...

I love all the bruises on his leg. He is all boy!!! Can't wait to see everyone soon!