Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Soccer Camp

This week Jace has been attending soccer camp at a local college. He has absolutely loved it. This is first taste of organized sports, and I wasn't sure how he would like it. Jace concentrates so hard and tries to do exactly what the coaches ask him to do. I think that for his first experience he is doing awesome. I think we might have a pretty good soccer player on our hands! Jace will be playing on a soccer team this fall too and as he puts it he will be playing "real soccer". On his first day Jace wanted to wear the soccer uniform that was his cousin Riley's. It is still way to big for him. The jersey hangs to his knees so I wouldn't let him wear that, but I can tie the shorts tight enough they at least stay on.
Jace ready to start
Dribbling awayWearing the penny during a small scrimmage
Jace and his friend Mark
Doing a drill together
My little soccer star, Jace

2 comments:

Karen Walker said...

Love it! He's got the form down in that first pic. Look out Beckham!

Sandi said...

That's great!