Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, July 17, 2009

They call me Peter

Clint has been calling Hayden "Peter" for awhile now. Hayden has loved it from the beginning and joined right in by calling Clint "Peter" too. While it is a cute little thing between the two of them, I am wondering about the long term affects it may have. Hayden now will tell you his name is Peter. When you ask him what his whole name is he will tell you Peter Hayden Davis Lasiter. He says it all cute like with a huge stress on the word Lasiter. I tried to get him to do it on video to show you, but of course he wouldn't cooperate. When you ask him what Daddies name is he will either tell you Clint or Peter Daddy. Just hope I don't have to explain this to his Kindergarten teacher in a few years when she calls out for a Hayden and he tells her his name is Peter! Couldn't post without a few pics of my Peter Hayden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny-he has told me several times in bible class his name is Peter now I know why-also we called Cameron Pete for a long time because Gavin wanted to name him Peter Parker after Spiderman.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to leave my name but I'm guessing you figured out who it was. Brook