Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is it different?

I have had many people ask me if it is different having a girl now. So far the only difference is how fun it is to dress her. I have never considered myself a very girly girl. I also never thought I would be one to put bows on their little girls head, but I do. I love all the cute little girls clothing and I do believe we have a bow to match just about every outfit. On my defense I will say Brynley only dresses up and has a bow when we are going out to a function or to church. On a normal daily basis she is just in normal clothing sans a bow. I am enjoying having a girl so far and I hope that continues into the emotional "I hate you mother" teen years!
Dressed up for church on Sunday

I finally finished her nursery. Here is the art work for over her crib.

I thought I would also include a copy of Brynley's birth announcement.

2 comments:

Rach said...

I like the artwork...or at least the idea of it. You know I'm not a big pink fan. How'd you do it?

Jodi said...

OH my goodness.... she is just too cute! I'm with ya hook line and sinker on the girly stuff. Never been too girly myself, but I love it! Now that I have two of them, I get to do the matchy-matchy which is GREATNESS. No baby bows around here though.... accentuates the giant head way too much. But your little one looks AdORable in hers. And I looooove her room!!!