Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Friday, April 16, 2010

Shelter Gardens

We have been having incredible weather here in mid-Missouri.  The kids and I have been taking great advantage of it.  Yesterday we meet some friends at Shelter Gardens.  It is a beautiful garden area here in town.  We had a picnic lunch and the kids played around for several hours.  Here are a few pics of our day.
Hayden spent most of his time throwing pepples and mulch into the stream.
Brynley was such a good girl playing on the blanket and posing for the hundreds of pictures I took.
Jace and his friends tried to torment the water bugs.
I even managed to make them stand still for me for a few minutes to get a shot of all 3 of them.

5 comments:

Rach said...

Jealous!

Jill said...

Whoa! What a super-cutie Brynley is! Just like her brothers.

Sandi said...

Jace is looking so big!! And Brynley, too, for that matter! :)

Melissa said...

I can't believe how much Brynley has grown!! She is so stinkin' cute! Hope to see you all soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - how cute! Brynley is getting so big! She has changed so much since I saw her last! Are you still planning to come visit on the 15th? Can't wait to see you all!

Kelly