Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello

Hello there.  I have been lacking in time to blog and something worthy of blogging about.  So for the handful of you that check in on us here, I decided I better give you something new.  Here are a few pictures of what is consuming our time.


Jace seems to really love playing both tball and soccer.  Makes both Mom and Dad happy! 
For Mother's Day, Jace's teacher asked him some questions.  Here they are and his response.
*My mom is "33"years old and she weighs "50 lbs." (that's why he is my favorite!)
*My mom's favorite food is "egg sandwiches." (I do like me a good egg sandwich but I wouldn't say those were my favorite)
*My mom's favorite TV show is "NCIS".  (definately one of the top)
*My mom's favorite thing to do is "to play the Wii with me."  (also at the top)
*My mommy is so smart, she even knows "what we are going to eat all the time."  (If I didn't we would all starve right!)
*If I had a million dollars I would buy my mommy "a dress to wear to church."  (That would be one heck of a church dress alright!)
*My mom is funny when "she says Stop hitting your head."  ( I have to say that way to much.)
I will leave you with a cute pic of my sweet, almost 6 year old.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Too funny! We've been into NCIS lately, too.