Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Like Daddy 2

As a tribute to Clint on Father's Day I thought I would talk about how much Jace idolizes him again. Last night at dinner I mentioned Clint being on call next weekend. Jace then goes into his role play of daddy. He said he was on call and he was a doctor at the hospital. He pretended to be returning a page on his pretend phone. It was so cute and so surprising. You never realize how much children absorb into their little minds, and then they start mimicking you. It can be a real eye opener to your behavior if you don't watch out.

I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father to my children than Clint. All you have to do is watch him interact with Jace and Hayden, and you will know. I hope that one day Hayden feels the same way about his daddy as Jace does. Daddy can fix anything, daddy can always make me feel better, daddy is so fun to play with, daddy hung the moon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin! The boys are getting so big, they are very cute. Wish I was there to babysit!

Alexis said...

Hey Lasiter family! I'm so glad you found my blog, and that you have a blog! It sounds like you guys are doing well. Your little boys are so cute! How old is Jace? Is Clint finishing up his residency? Talk to you soon.