Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

LUNCH TIME!!!


Hayden has been eating cereal since he was 4 months old. He loves it. For the past couple weeks we have been introducing vegetables. The way we do it is to spend a full week introducing only 1 new veggie. The first week was green beans. He absolutely hated them. The second week was squash. Didn't like that at first, but toward the end he was tolerating them. I also continued to try green beans in the evening, still not liking them. Yesterday we started peas. Doesn't like them either, at least yet. At this rate I don't know what this kid will eat. Is he destined to have a sweet tooth? I think maybe. Of course I will take the blame for it since I am the one who mixes his cereal with apple juice. Or I can blame genetics and say he gets it from his daddy.

The one thing Hayden loves about eating veggies, is to blow raspberries as soon as you put the food in. By the end of each meal he and the whole highchair are covered with little droplets of baby food. He thinks it is hysterical.

I will add that I know he is wearing a birthday bib, and no it is not his birthday. What can I say, time to do laundry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how cute Hayden looks! Man he is growing up! Looks like he will have a sweet tooth though! ANd isn't the mess he makes while trying new foods - so worth it!! Keep up the blogs - I enjoy reading them and seeing pictures of you all!

Kel

Alexis said...

He is such a cutie!

Sandi said...

He looks so serious! Cute post. Chase has liked everything that has ever entered his mouth. He is such a pig.