Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Halloween came upon us fast this year. I let Jace choose what he wanted to be and he wanted to be Superman. I had great plans to make a costume but ran out of time, so he got a store bought one. Hayden also got to be superman. Here are some pictures of Halloween day. Our church had a trunk or treat so we got to spend the evening with all of our friends.

Jace and Hayden's Tshirts
The three of us, Hayden wasn't too excited about anymore pictures
My Super Hayden

Jace and Anna

Jace and Mark

Jace and Jagger
Jace's friend Caden was there too but that picture is in his mommy's camera.

The night before we painted pumpkins. Clint and I have always carved pumpkins, but thought Jace would be able to participate more with the painting. We had a great time. I will let you guess who painted which pumpkin.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Greatness! Love the superman and superbaby! :) And it looked like your hair is short in that picture? Did you just cut it?! Looks cute!!!

Tiff said...

Your boys are so cute! And I LOVE the picture from the previous post with the nose and glasses. It cracked me up. Hope ya'll are doing well.

Jill said...

You got your hair cut! Cute. The boys are adorable, as always.