Lilypie
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Texas Trip

A few weeks ago we made our trip across Texas. It started out with me and the boys flying to San Antonio to visit my family. Then my mom, the boys, and myself drove to Dallas to see my sister and her family. This is when we had our trade show. Clint flew in that weekend to join us. From there Clint, Jace, Hayden, and I headed to College Station. We got to visit with some friends there. Then we headed to Odessa to see Clint's family. We made a pit stop along the way in Abilene. We ate some great food at Sharon's restaurant and toured campus a little. They have made some great changes since I was there last. While in Odessa we took some family pictures. Here are a few snapshots I took while we were there. They are not the best, but this was pretty much the only time I took pictures.
Jace, Clint, Johnny (Clint's dad), and Hayden
Jace and Hayden
Cousins: Lexie, Jace, Lauren, and Hayden
My family
After my two week trip went to head home and a warning light came on our vehicle. It was Saturday and no one was open to look at it, so we had to switch and take Clint's parents vehicle home with us. It all worked out and we made it back safe and sound to the dirty house and mountain of laundry to awaited me!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Glad you had such a great trip! The pics are great. I bet Christmas at y'all's house is going to be SOOOO fun! Tell Clint hi! :)